My husband and I get to Vegas at least twice a year. I am fortunate to travel with him when he attends a conference first half of year and now for some reason, we love to go during the holidays. The hotels go all out in their decor and that’s something I like to see and divulge myself in.
Over the years, I’ve become more familiar with the food circuit in Vegas. Either through chance, family reference, or food travel shows.
Vegas to me isn’t about gambling and club life. Vegas to me is food, food, food!!! Vegas is Disneyland for adults! It also has become an international mecca for me as it includes cuisine from all over the world. It is also a spot where many foreigners gather. Almost makes me feel like I am out of the country.
Here are a few pics of places I’ve gone to.
Places I like to eat/drink when in Vegas:
- Paris Hotel – Mon Ami Gabi: French Onion Soup
- Aria – Carbone: Bologonese
- Aria – Todd English: Fish and Chips
- Aria – Jean Philippe Patisserie
- Venetian – Mario Batali/Otto Enoteca: Squash blossoms, antipasti
- Venetian – Carlo’s Bakery: Italian butter cookies
- Caesar’s Palace – Francois Payard: Macarons
- Caesar’s Palace – Bejing Noodle
- Bellagio – Buffet – Variety
- Bellagio – Cafe
- New York New York – Gallagher’s
- Mirage – BLD: Adult shakes
- Cromwell – Giada: Bloody Mary and Rigatoni